Global Security Management Agency At a Glance
- Founded in 1993
- Native American, Veteran-Owned Small Business
- SBA Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business
- Headquarters in Antioch, CA
- 24-Hour Operations Fusion Center
- Branch offices in Stockton and San Jose
Global Security Management Agency is a Veteran-Owned, SBA Certified Native American 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business that offers full-service security management operations to the commercial and government sectors. From protective intelligence that begins with vulnerability and risk assessments to providing highly trained professional security officers onsite, we are a one-stop source that can manage the full security lifecycle during both normal and crisis operations. Global Security Management Agency provides winning security programs for small and large businesses alike. Our assessment and field application of security strategies and technologies are second to none. Since our inception in 1993, we have provided security services for organizations including retail centers, financial institutions, hospitals, government facilities, stadiums and event venues, manufacturing and biomedical facilities, schools, and more.
RICHARD SPARKS, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
As the founder and CEO of Global Security Management Agency, Richard Sparks brings over 30 years of dynamic project management and operational experience within the U.S. government and private enterprise. Mr. Sparks’ military and civilian experience include commercial and residential physical security, vulnerability and risk assessments, and security cost/benefit analyses of all types of critical infrastructure.
Mr. Sparks, a retired officer from the U.S. Army, served multiple tours in Afghanistan and achieved proficiency in Psychological Operations, Military Intelligence and Military Police.
Mr. Sparks’ distinguished career includes worldwide assignments in psychological operations, physical security, law enforcement support, collection systems automation, intelligence operations and planning numerous complex operations for both the U.S. government and private enterprise organizations.
GLORIA DECAMBRA-SPARKS, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Gloria Decambra-Sparks is the co-founder and Chief Financial Officer of Global Security Management Agency. Gloria brings over twenty years of experience in corporate financial management and human resources management to GSMA. As co-founder and minority stockholder, she plays an integral role in the company’s organizational performance and long-term strategies. Gloria holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Psychology from San Jose State University. Gloria is an inductee to the National Honor Society in Psychology.
THE 8(A) ADVANTAGE
Global Security Management Agency is certified by the Small Business Administration as an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. Working with an 8(a) offers many benefits to government agency customers, including:
- Sole source directly to GSMA – directly set aside and award a sole source contract to GSMA without lengthy contracting delays.
- The 8(a) certification equals quality performance. 8(a) businesses are subjected to rigorous reviews of ownership, daily management, operations, experience and financial status. Only those that demonstrate viability are accepted into the program.
- Minimize the length of time involved in contracting to save time and expense.
- Federal agencies may receive credit for the amount of work awarded to an 8(a).