UNIFORMED SECURITY DIVISION
Global Security Management Agency exceeds industry standards in the selection, screening and training of our uniformed security officers. We use enhanced behavioral assessment tools, multiple level interviews, drug tests and background verification processes. All uniformed officers undergo California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) active and valid guard card verification as well as criminal background checks before employment is offered.
Our officers are professionally trained at our private security academy, and can provide armed or unarmed security services.
Our Officer Classifications:
- Level One – Basic Security Officer Training graduate, licensed to conduct unarmed security officer functions in the state, completed entry-level background screening/
- Level Two – Current or former military duty, degree or significant college coursework in criminal justice, PC832 or POST certification and high caliber customer service/problem solving/public relations skills.
- Level Three – All level 1 and 2 requirements plus completion of specialized training programs such as Port Terminal Facility Security Officer, Emergency Medical Technician Field Training Officer, Physical Security Analyst, Firearms Instructor.
PATROL SERVICES DIVISION
Our patrol services consist of Armed and Unarmed Officers in Patrol Vehicles that are supported by Computer Aided Dispatching and provide real-time reporting of security, parking and maintenance issues.
Our carefully screened and trained officers will visit locations regularly at random times to maximize security presence. Patrol services include options such as lockup/unlock service, alarm response, employee/guest escorts, parking enforcement, foot patrols, perimeter checks and call response to tenant complaints and concerns.
Patrol services clients also receive the following at no additional charge:
- Real-Time Computerized Reports.
- Real-Time Security Incident Reports.
- Lighting Inspections. Calls For Service.
- Parking Enforcement.
- Emergency Call-Out Services.
SPECIAL SERVICES DIVISION
Our special services are designed to provide a fast and robust response to your short-term concerns. We provide emergency security service coverage when you need it.
- Fire Watch
- Pool Watch
- Construction Area Monitoring
- Special Event Coverage
Global Security Management Agency specializes in special event staffing, one of the most complex aspects of security operations. It is our goal to provide a safe and secure environment for event guests by creating a proactive security plan. From assessing potential threats and issues to developing mitigating security measures and crisis response plans, Global Security Management Agency will enforce the operations of a broad array of safety measures. This can include crowd control within and around the venue, foot patrols, traffic control, parking lot enforcement, identification checks and much more. Our company has handled security for numerous events, from intimate private gatherings to a crowd-filled Yankee Stadium. Trust our highly trained uniformed officers to provide a vigilant on-site security presence at your next event.