Global Security is currently seeking a
Recruiter to execute all recruiting strategies, to ensure an ongoing pool of
available and qualified candidates, to meet branch hiring needs.
- Build an ongoing, ready pipeline of qualified candidates to meet the company’s hiring needs.
- Work with all staff to anticipate hiring needs.
- Monitor recruiting programs to assure effectiveness.
- Provide support, training and assistance as needed.
- Prepare weekly or monthly reports on hiring, effectiveness of recruiting sources, and projections for future growth.
- Modify hiring and interviewing practices to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Hold branch hiring events, assist with interviewing and hiring process during peak times, or for special hiring events.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required, with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- Proven experience and goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully with new people.
- Energetic, driven personality who can work independently.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a clean driving record, possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have the flexibility and ability to travel periodically/regularly within the Bay Area and Central Valley.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player.