Global Security Management Agency is looking for professional security officers to work full time and part-time positions. You will be required to document and maintain files and records, take customer calls for services and perform other dispatch duties. You will be responsible for maintaining communications within specified areas, preparing daily schedules and reports, monitoring personnel and equipment status.
- Valid California Guard Registration Card (Not Mandatory)
- Clear criminal history
- Flexibility in working varied shifts
- Critical thinking skills
- Speak, read and write English proficiently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical/ Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Wages are dependent upon level of qualifications and state wage laws.